Pursuant to Italian Legislative Decree 196/2003 we inform you that:
- a) the data controller is Elesta Travel SRL with headquarters in Via Stefanardo da Vimercate 19 in Milan;
- b) the data processor is Elena Sisti;
- c) your data will be processed – also electronically – only by staff authorized to manage the relationship connected with the provision of the service you requested, and to send, also by e-mail, information regarding the business activities of Elesta Travel. You may unsubscribe from the informative mailings free of charge via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- d) the data shall also be processed for: statistical analysis aimed at monitoring the quality of the service provided by Elesta Travel; interaction with social networks and external platforms; fulfilment of fiscal and accounting legal obligations;
- e) your data shall be processed mainly through information technology instruments. Your data shall be given to third parties (such as service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT firms, communication agencies) only to fulfil the operation you requested, and to allow informative material to be sent;
- f) providing said data is optional, but without it we shall not be able to fulfil your request;
- g) where applicable, you may contact the abovementioned manager to find out your personal data, check how it will be processed, request that the data be modified or deleted, or oppose the processing of said data and the mailing of materials. We ask that you give or deny consent to the processing of your data, reminding you that should you not accept, we will not be able to fulfil your request.